Monday, April 01, 2013

5 Weeks

I have been refreshing the Due Date Calculator at the Baby Center website, it feels unreal. I am almost 2 weeks delayed on my period but my pregnancy tests have come out negative. Thus, the waiting game.

If I will be pregnant, I want it now. Para matapos na agad. :)


My husband who is the most excited about this has already booked me an appointment to my OB. Dr Eunice Chua of Thomson Medical Center who was also my OB when I had Hershey. I will do a PT again Wednesday, if it is positive, then we will proceed with the OB visit on Saturday. If not, I don't know but I am never late with my period - I'm on time, 28 days cycle.

We will see.

Psalm 127:3Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him.

Blessings ♥


Share |

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Pauline as in Mom of J&J? hahaha. I'm afraid of whatever result to get. LOL. Moving it til the weekend.

      Delete

Your happy thoughts